Attention Journalists! We Invite You to the Routes Africa 2016 Press Trip in Tenerife, Canary Islands.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the press trip to Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, from June 25-28, 2016.
The 11th annual Routes Africa event will bring together airlines, airports, and tourism authorities to plan new air services to, from, and within Africa. It will be hosted by Tenerife Tourism Corporation with support from the Canary Islands Government at the five-star Gran Hotel Bahía del Duque.
Just 300 km off the coast of Morocco, and closer to the African continent than the European mainland, Tenerife aims to become a connecting aviation hub between Africa, the Americas, and Europe.
Some of the airlines that have already signed up include South African Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, ASKY Airlines, Binter Canarias, Iberia, and Norwegian.
Why journalists should attend:
- You can be the first to hear about new air services and trends in the aviation industry.
- Meet the senior executives who are shaping Africa’s aviation and tourism industries.
- Attend the Strategy Summit conference to get the latest insights from top industry speakers.
- Enjoy guided tours of Mount Teide National Park and old La Laguna, Tenerife’s Renewable Energy Centre, Supercomputer and NAP, Institute for Tropical Diseases, international ports and airports and more….
- Take advantage of networking events in some of Tenerife’s most stunning locations.
Travel and accommodation costs for the Routes Africa 2016 Press Trip will be covered for a limited number of journalists on a first come first serve basis.
To attend, please reply by Monday, May 30th.
For details or to register for the event, please email Ms. Karen Blanchard of Turismo de Tenerife at email@example.com with your contact information and a copy of your press credentials.